Open Enrollment! Free Speech for All! :)


posted by ValeriGail

1 comment

It was brought to my attention that some of you might not have been able to comment on the blog due to my settings being closed to only registered (Blogger/google) members.  I didn't realize that I had it set this way, and I apologize.   I have opened the comments now, so anyone can comment.  Please, if you tried to comment on the contest before and could not, try again!  It is total open enrollment now, baby!  :) 


Here is today's quick pick from the Free section of the My memories store.  I know its super late.  Its been a crazy day.  But I didn't want to close it down with out posting this as promised.  Plus its super cool, so you've got to check it out! 



I couldn't pass up this quick page... it was totally perfect for that picture, like it was designed with Ian in mind! 

Today,  the kids, my hubby and I all went down to the habitat (remember that from this earlier post) and walked along the shore line.  I took a lot of pics and can't wait to get them loaded on the computer and share them here with you!  The kids had a blast playing in the water and climbing in and out of the trees that are usually home to the catfish and white bass.  It is spectacular how much beach is there.  I can't even describe it, you will just have to wait and see the pictures. 

Now, please, enter the contest... its open!  No excuses now!!! Nothing stopping you!!  Go ahead and type in that little box right there.  You know you wanna.  Just do it!  You might just win!  But remember, you must tell me what kit you liked from the My Memories web site, and you must post on Monday's post.. ah what they hey... I'll take any comment on any post all week long.   Any comment on any post this week counts towards the contest, as long as you tell me what kit you like from the my memories store!   There!   Now get to posting in that little box! 

Till next time!




1 comment

  1. Anonymous

Leave a Reply