Photo Shoot, Iphone


posted by ValeriGail on , , ,

1 comment

I stopped by my Inlaws the other day to pick up some wonder under to finish a craft project for my kiddos, and while there snapped a mini photo shoot of my mother inlaw's moon flowers.  I couldn't pass up the opportunity! Her moon-flowers were in full bloom and looking absolutely stunning in the bright morning light!  A little Moon-flower 101, they bloom only at night and wilt in the heat of the day.  Hence the name!  During my research into a particularly weird weed I had growing in my yard last year (that I actually named Semoir!), I learned that in times past in Texas the moon-flower was considered a weed! Now we plant them in our gardens!  Ain't progress a wonderful thing!  :)  Now on to the pictures!  I hope you enjoy!  I think the moon-flower is one of the most lovely flowers of all, right up there with the rose.  Be sure to look for the honey bee in one of the pictures!








Till Next  Time!







Pictures taken with Iphone 3gs and Hipstamatic App


1 comment

  1. Rahmi

Leave a Reply