Trade days, #3


posted by ValeriGail

No comments



August. Hot. Hot. Hot.

Did I mention, it was hot?

There wasn't very many customers this time around, but it was good practice setting up the booth and arranging the product. Seeing what works and what doesn't. We started on Friday, and by Sunday, had a completely different set up to the booth! But, I think we finally have the foundations down and our set up is going to be a lot easier from here on out. So, we might not have made a ton of money this go round, but we again gained in experience that is worth our time out there.

I've got some new product I haven't shown here yet. Two train pictures that I think are totally awesome. I'm hoping to make some more things like them, because I think they are simply beyond anything else I've made so far.











Leave a Reply