Me


posted by ValeriGail on , , ,

No comments

Good Morning!   Not sure if its still morning (it was when I started writing!), or if anyone is actually reading here on this little piece of web space I call home... but Good Morning anyways!   Today I am gonna do something a bit different and out of the box for myself and post pictures of............ insert drum roll here...........   

Me

Shocker, huh!   I'm usually not in any pictures.  You can go through my hard drive, which has too many pictures to even try to count, and find less than enough to fill both hands.  I'm the picture taker, and those around me generally don't think to take a picture of me either.  They are busy doing whatever it is I'm busy snapping a picture of.  And, being fully honest, I didn't let them take pictures anyway.  So yesterday, I decided to do a little Iphone photo shoot of myself.  Yep, one of those!  :)   And then, I edited them... mainly cause I was bored.  And here they are.   Me.  

Taken with Iphone 3gs, hipstamatic, Edited in Iris Suite
When I took this, I thought... that doesn't even look like me! I have many moments like that now, when I catch my reflection in mirrors.  I've lost so much weight that I'm not used to the new real me yet.


Taken with Iphone 3gs, hipstamatic, Edited in Iris Suite
Totally look like I've regressed in age... I swear, I'm 36 and a mom of 4! HAHA

 Taken with Iphone 3gs, hipstamatic, Edited in Iris Suite
 I really like this one.  Though the two above are cute... this one is me.  I plan on doing something with this one, framing it, scrapping it, creating an art project around it.. something.  I love the treatment I did on it.  Sometimes, that is exactly how I feel.. like words are just swirling all inside and around me.  Like my brain doesn't shut off. 

Taken with Iphone 3gs, hipstamatic, Edited in Iris Suite
 LOVE the photo treatment here too.  Will probably try this one as a photo transparency transfer!  

So there I am!   In Hipstamatic Glory!  Or Hipstamatic Grunge, HAHA.  Did I ever mention that I have a leaning towards old, vintage, grunge, worn stuff?  Well, if I hadn't this is your notice.. cause I do.   Yesterday in a consignment shop my mother in law in I had a discussion over an AWESOME photo frame.  She said it needed to be restored and I said it was beyond the most beautiful thing I had seen yet.  We argued its value as is.  I will be going back next week to buy said frame, and will not be restoring, because its vintage, grunge, worn appeals to me.  Its beautiful.  And I can't wait to find something to frame with it!!  Maybe my word swirling brain not shutting off pic! Hmmm!  Naaa.... its too awesome for a pic of me!

Till Next Time!




Leave a Reply