New Scrap Pages!!!!!!


posted by ValeriGail

No comments

So, after the long HOT weekend I went into my one true comfort zone... Scrapping. I did two pages yesterday, using two different designers kits and I can't wait to show them to you!

First up is a re-scrap of some Halloween pics of my Daughter. I couldn't resist doing a photo shoot with her and playing with some light after it had already gotten dark. The DSLR had run out of battery, so these are all shot with my Iphone. I decided to see what I could do with them in Lightroom 3, and they turned out AWESOME! So... a re-scrap was in order. When I opened Cilenia Curtis' little add on "Bits of Mess" and saw the Fairy Princess paper, I just knew the pictures and the kit were a perfect fit! So... It was on! And here is the final product....


So for the Credits on this layout, and where you can go to snag this awesome kit...

Credits:

Bits of mess by Cilenia Curtis
Beautiful Mess 3 By Cilenia curtis
Art Box 10 by Cilenia Curtis
all can be found at Digitals

Font MTF Queen Of Sketchyland

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next up, We have an awesome kit by Aria. She specializes in extractions and fantasy kits. I've wanted to scrap with her Material World kit for so long, but just didn't know what pictures to use with it. So, yesterday I decided to just scrap it with out a picture. So, the very last things that got placed in, where the rose pictures. And I absolutely LOVE how it turned out.. in fact I am going to print it and frame it for my Mother in law's sewing room.



Credits and info so you can go snag this incredible kit too...

Credits:

Material World by Aria

Font: Velvet

All Aria products sold at Digitals
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Go take a look at the designers stores and see what else they have to offer... more great stuff tucked in there! I'll have more pages to show you in the next couple of days. Its down time for me, and I'm feeling rather like I need some comfort creative time. And scrapping is like coming home. Its exactly what I need.

Till next time...

ValeriGail




Leave a Reply