Last chance! And more on the Drought...


posted by ValeriGail

No comments

Today is your last chance to get in on the contest.  This evening I will pick a winner.  I will post back here before 10 pm with that info!  So, if you are interested, please comment today! 

Here is today's quick page from the free section of My memories.  Actually, you get three today because that is what I had left in the file!  Don't you all feel special! :) 




Now though, I have a couple shots (Ok, I never take just a couple, lol) to share from my walk around the habitat.  I've only got the iphone pics ready, am still working on watermarking the DSLR pics.  But, I wanted to get some up today so you all could see how incredible it is.  Words really can't describe, so I will let the pictures do the talking. 












 


This is Lake Livingston, Texas. Summer 2001.  Pictures taken on August 31.  Off 3127, between my house and Tigerville park.  Sad.  They say we are gonna get rain this weekend.  I hope so.  But its gonna take more than a weekend of rain.  That's for sure.  I'll share more pictures as I get them ready. 

Till Next Time







Leave a Reply