My Memories Contest winner!


posted by ValeriGail

No comments

Sorry I didn't get back last night, like I said I would, and post the winner of the contest.  I was away from home till super late and had an unforeseen mouse break down as well.  I think battery snatchers came while I was gone, cause it was working just fine before I left! 

Anyway... Anonymous poster, Nicky's friend.  I need your email so that I can get you the info on how to get your copy of the software because you are the winner!  Woohoo!!!  You can email me directly, you do not need to post it openly on the blog. My email is ValeriGailDesigns@gmail.com.  Or you can have Nicky get me your email.  Either way works. I am also going to let Nicky know that you won so that she can get a message to you as well.  It might take through tuesday before we can get the download keys from My memories, due to the holidays... so we are in no rush.  Enjoy your holiday weekend and congratulations on winning the contest!  See told ya it pays to comment!  ;) 

Till net time!



Leave a Reply