New Scrap book pages!


posted by ValeriGail on , ,

No comments

Its been a while since I've shared a scrap page with you all!   I'm gonna make this short and sweet and get right to it.


   This is My husband and my oldest son on his first trip to the beach.  Way back in 1997.  He is now 15 years old.  And its hard to believe that its been that long ago, or that he was that little, or that he is now 15!!!   Credits for this layout are : Vintage beach by Cilenia Curtis, Beautiful mess 2 by Cilenia Curtis (stamp).  

Next up....


My Niece playing on the beach with my twins, back in 2008.  If you can't tell... I was in a beachy, let me escape sort of mood.  :)   Credits are : Vintage beach by Cilenia Curtis.   

There's more, but I think I'll keep this post short and sweet and very beachy! :)

Till next time!



Leave a Reply