Where I am now, and how to find me....


posted by Unknown

No comments

Update:  as of 7/9/2013

I thought of posting a new post, but since this gets the most views I'm using it as is. 

I took the website down a while back for personal reasons.  I do not think I will bring it back up anytime soon.  I do have a wordpress blog, but am not actively blogging.  That may or may not change as my health improves.

http://walkingthroughlifeinphotos.wordpress.com/

I still have all the accounts listed below.

Flickr, instagram, Facebook,

If you are interested in finding me, then look me up.  I am no longer digital scrapping as my time is completely devoted to my digital photography, digital art and family. 

I thank all of those that I've had the pleasure of meeting in my creative path through the years.  I learned something from each and every one of you.  Some of you I miss and think of often.  I hope life finds you all happy and you find your place in this crazy creative world we live in.

Don't let anything stifle your true self.  Ever.  


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I wanted to stop in here and post a little update.  Its been quite a bit since I've used this blog, so I wanted to direct those that might be interested to where I am now.  I've set up my own domain and web space, and am trying to actively blog there since March of 2012.  You can find me over at my new place, at ValeriGail Designs.



I try to update there regularly.  I don't always post a blog post, but do upload new pics to the gallery often.  :)  I have all my work there now.  Iphoneography, Digital Scrapbooking, DSLR shots, Art work, and there might even be more! LOL  You never know what I might post about or be interested in from week to week!  So, please, stop by and check out the new place!

Other places to find me are:

Facebook, ValeriGail Designs
Instagram: ValeriGail
Twitter: ValeriGail
Flickr: ValeriGail4


Thanks! And hope to see you over there!

Leave a Reply