50's Day!


posted by ValeriGail

No comments

It was 50's day at the Elementary school again!  Every year for Halloween, since they can not celebrate that they get around it by doing a "sock hop" and allowing the kids to dress up in 50's costumes.  They put on performances in the gym for their parents and it is simply adorable.  It doesn't matter that you've seen the same program three years running, every year the excitement is always the same!  This year, Baby girl got to perform for the first time.  Last year she got to dress up, but pre-k didn't get to have a sing and dance routine.  She was beside herself.  All she talked about for over a month.  She got to be one of the leads in a stage song.  That put her over the moon.  The twins got to be jamming Guitar players in one of their stage songs, which they looked awefully comfortable with!  It was a blast!   So where are the photos?   I do have them, but there are so many other kids involved in those photos that I will not share them online.  Plus, do you know how hard it is to get good photos during a school function, OH MY WORD!  You would think, this being my third year at this particular function and that I have a 10th grader, that I would just know this... but every year I act as if this is news to me! HAHA.  So no pictures of the actual 50's day, but... there is always a but with me (no not that but! Geesh!), when it comes to pictures!   I do have 50's day pictures to share with you all.   You know me!  I can not resist an oportunity for a photo shoot.. specially one with props!  Come on!  Too freaken tempting! 

So here they are!  I hope you like them!























 A rarity here, my husband turned  the camera on me.  He did pretty good and even took pictures of me taking pictures of my oldest son with my iphone! 











That is them!  There are a few I didn't upload here and if you would like to see them, hop on over to my facebook page Valerigail Designs. 

Till Next time!


Leave a Reply